Saturday, January 31, 2009

O Deer!

Its been a while since my last post - mostly b/c not a lot is going on! With no school, I have been spending my free time really cleaning and organizing the house. Whoopee-doo!
The Christmas decorations are all down and put away, the office is organized and the papers are filed. The kids room is cleaned out and I finally felt ready to rid myself of all the swimming ribbons, trophys and medels I received over the years. It's amazing how many 6th and 7th place ribbons I kept. :)

Over MLK weekend, we had another snowstorm, and this time we actually saw deer in the yard! We often see their tracks, and Sox likes to bark to show them it's his terratory, but rarely to they come so close to the house! We got some good photos of them exploring the bushes.
Later that day, Sox and I went out to play in the snow. He was adorable, especially since the snow was all the way up to his belly. He liked to chase snowballs, but had a hard time "retrieving" them. He would just bury his face where it landed and then look up, confused as to where it went! Silly puppy.

No comments: